- Papers submitted must be original work and should not have been published or presented at another conference.
- Papers should be written in English (US).
- Abstract should be no more than 200 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations), with A4 Paper size in DOC or PDF format.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associate with must be listed.
- Papers topic should conform to the scope of the conference/symposium.
- Papers must be written in the Indonesian Journal of Chemistry (IJC). Click here to download IJC Article Template.