INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CHEMICAL SCIENCES
16 - 17 September 2019, Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta
Jointly held by Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia-Hiroshima University, Japan
The International Conference on Chemical Sciences (ICCS) 2019 will be held in Yogyakarta, on 16-17 September 2019. This conference is jointly organized by the Departement of Chemistry, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia and the Departement of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Hiroshima University, Japan. It will be an avenue for graduate students, faculty members as well as researchers to share their cutting-edge research findings in chemistry. Through this scientific gathering, the researchers are expected to strengthen their research collaboration and publication. It is also expected that the conference will become a place to build a network among researchers around the world.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed, and the accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding (by UGM Digital Press; https://digitalpress.ugm.ac.id/about) and The Indonesian Journal of Chemistry (Indexed by Scopus, Q3 by Scimago; https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/ijc).
Early Bird Registration
|Open registration||1 May to 31 May 2019|
|Abstract submission deadline||05 July 2019|
|Abstract acceptance notification||10 July 2019|
|Full paper or poster submission deadline||31 July 2019|
|Last payment||01 August 2019|
|Open registration||11 June to 10 July 2019|
|Abstract submission deadline||05 August 2019|
|Abstract acceptance notification||10 August 2019|
|Full paper or poster submission deadline||25 August 2019|
|Last payment||01 September 2019|
Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta
16 – 17 September, 2019
|International||Participant||USD 100||USD 125|
|Presenter||USD 125||USD 150|
|Poster||USD 125||USD 150|
|Local||Student||IDR 1000 K||IDR 1250 K|
|Non-student||IDR 1250 K||IDR 1500 K|
|Presenter||IDR 1500 K||IDR 1750 K|
|Poster||IDR 1500 K||IDR 1750 K|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER||:||Ibu TUTIK DWI WAHYUNINGSIH DR|
- The registration fee exclude publication.
- The registration fee covers seminar materials, lunch, morning and afternoon teas, attendance of all technical sessions.
- The registration fee covers one participant only. Multiple authors who are attending must register separately, and those who are not presenting should register as a non-presenter.
- Payments cannot be made in cash. We only accept via (wired) transfer.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Participants are responsible for transfer fees and bank charges.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register.
- The early bird discount will be expired at 01 August 2019, 00:00 am (GMT+7).